1. a facility allowing computers, smartphones, or other devices to connect to the Internet or communicate with one another wirelessly within a particular area
The extended reach that WiFi brings to your business is an essential element in today’s workplace. Everything from accessing business systems to research and collaboration is now available to anyone with a WiFi enabled device or smartphone. Im plementing the correct WiFi for today’s and future needs is essential.
CIO Now uses, installs, and maintains Wi-Fi networking products from Ubiquiti.
Ubiquiti products have proven to be extremely reliable and cost effective. Ubiquiti’s ever evolving product line can effectively scale from ten to thousands of devices and users while maintaining Enterprise level throughput, availability and security.
CIO Now WILL:
- Determine which Ubiquiti WiFi products are best for your environment and needs
- Professionally install your new WiFi network
- Manage your new Ubiquiti WiFi network remotely via web browser
- Provide Enterprise level WiFi with White Glove Service and the trust you have come to expect
Make your business a 'hot spot' for high speed, secure WiFi